Co-located with Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America, Photovoltaics World Conference & Expo 2011 is your opportunity to keep stay up to date on the technology and market, present your products to the community and network with colleagues. Book your 2011 exhibit space today and take advantage of the best locations within the PV Pavilion on the Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo North America exhibit floor.
COST TO EXHIBIT:
Exhibit space starts at 10’ x 10’ units. The space rate is US$29 per square foot for advertisers (US$3,000 display advertising in Renewable Energy World North America magazine or Photovoltaics World magazine) and US$31 per square foot for non-advertisers. Add US$2.00 per square foot for island or corner booths.
Attendees of Photovoltaics World Conference & Expo will include senior executives, top-level engineering management and R&D leaders at:
- PV cells and modules manufacturers
- PV balance of system providers
- Engineering services organizations
- Leading systems integrators and project developers
- Public utilities
Who Should Exhibit at Photovoltaic World Conference & Expo?
- Equipment and materials suppliers
- Balance of system components suppliers
- Solar cell manufacturers
- PV distributors, systems integrators and installers
- Engineering services providers
EXHIBIT AND SPONSORSHIP SALES
Eastern US & Canada
Western US & Latin America
F: 918. 831.9875
P: +44 (0) 1992 656 665